This is the ultimate valve seat cutting starter kit for both professionals as well as enthusiasts.
While the concept was developed in 1986 for our own use, this second version has been redesigned to suite all kinds of valve seat and providing extreme precision. It is the perfect tool for both small and bigger engine types. Due to its robust design it can be used for heavy-duty counterboring when replacing valve seats as well as refurbishing the angles of worn seats. Our special vibration damping design makes for a superior surface finish.
For mor info, please see our dedicated page for the WM360 valve seat cutting tool, by following THIS LINK.
Included in the starter kit:
- 1pc WM360 v2 Valve seat cutter
- 1pc WM360 Clamping block (Seat angle 0-28°)
- 1pc WM360 Toolhead Std (Seat diameter 5-75mm)
- 1pc 3-angle cutting bit (30° 45° 60° 1,8mm)
- 2pcs WM360 Guide pilots (Diameter of your choosing)
- 1pc Tool case with keys
- 1pc Tooling for operation
- 1pc PDF Manual in English (Downloadable)