Included in this set:
- The original Wasa Motor Freewhweel balancer shaft delete kit
- Oil pump / Balance shaft Chain, Open type with chain lock
This variation is used when balance shaft sprocket has failed and the chain needs replacing. Because of the open type chain with a lock is used, the repair can be carried out by only disassembly of the oil pan. No need to remove the whole cam belt drive.
Please be aware that this type of chain can only be used together with the Wasa Motor Freewheel solution. This is due to excessive force, adding to much stress on the chain, when used with balance shafts engaged.
THE ORIGINAL WASA MOTOR
The Wasa Motor Freewheel is an ingenious solution for the highly recommended balancer shaft delete, to prevent failure of the drive sprocket.
The Freewheel is also a great alternative to buying a new module in case your balance shafts are seized up.
This is well thought through product, which is invented, developed and manufactured by ourselves in sweden.
With hundreds sold and zero complaints, it is safe to say that this is a proven reliable and high quality product.
Benefits of the Freewheel balance shaft delete
What you get:
- Better throttle response
- Quicker engine RPM acceleration
- Slight higher HP output
- Better fuel economy
what you never need to worry about again:
- Balance shaft sprocket disintegrating
- Balnce shafts seizing up
- Journals of the balance shafts becoming worn
Why the wm freewheel is the way to go:
- Easy bolt-on installation
- No need to cut any gears
- No need to mount a different type oil pump
- Can be used to prevent or repair damage
- Lifelong warranty on the Frewheel
- Is fully reversible to OEM
Does this item fit my car?
Audi A6, A4, TT, A3, S3. Volkswagen Passat, Golf GTR. Seat Leon Cupra, Seat Leon FR. Skoda Octavia.
BPJ, BYK, BGB, BUL, BWE, BPG, BWT, BWA, BPY, AXX, BWE, BWJ, AXW, BLX, BLY, BMB, BLR, BVY, BVZ, BZC, BHZ, BYD, etc.
* In some rare cases the engine code is not reliable, we therefore kindly ask you to refer to the images below to make certain the product fits the balancer shaft module installed in your engine.
There are no reviews yet.